Pre-workout prep Post-activity recovery During stressful activities Great tasting and satisfying Anytime you need a boost!
Why we added PEAK-O2: PeakO2®is an organic-certified, patent-pending blend of adaptogens, which allows athletes to “adapt” to and overcome physical and mental stress. PeakO2®elevates peak power output, improves VO2 max and extends time-to-exhaustion for longer, stronger, more effective workouts.PeakO2®is Informed-Choice and Informed-Sport certified.
1. In a 21-day clinical study at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, PeakO2®users improved their time to exhaustion by 70 seconds from baseline.
2. In a recent study, athletes using PeakO2®for seven days improved their power output 17.6% over baseline.
3.PeakO2®is composed of six Ayurvedic mushroom strains grown and harvested in the U.S.
4. Adaptogens, like PeakO2®,have been essential to traditional Asian medicine for centuries.
5. PeakO2®helps your body use oxygen more efficiently.
6. PeakO2®is non-GMO, non-allergenic, vegan and gluten-free.
7. PeakO2®is Informed-Choice and Informed-Sport certified.
Why we need Sodium
Sodium maintains fluid balance and helps properly rehydrate the body with water intake. Sodium is a very regular mineral we lose and needs to be replenished during activity.
Why we need Potassium
Potassium is critical for neurotransmission. This action in the body transmits an impulse from a nerve cell to another nerve, muscle, organ, or other tissue. A neurotransmitter is a messenger of neurologic information from one cell to another.
Why we need Calcium
Calcium is a key player in the human body for optimal function and performance. Calcium circulates blood, allows muscles to move properly, and can balance hormones. Calcium also helps your body transmit signals throughout the body.
Why we need Magnesium
Magnesium is important for more than 300 biochemical functions in the human body, and your muscle require it to properly function.